Are you a driven, self-motivated, innovative individual with people smarts, top-notch programming skills and a sense of humor? Would you enjoy working for a growing, prestigious company in a fun, team-oriented environment in Topeka?
We are a close-knit group looking for the right person to complement our team. Applicant must have a strong capacity to handle people and tasks always with a proactive approach. Because our environment is fast-paced and we are a small, creative and growing company, all our team members demonstrate the ability to complete tasks with little or no supervision.
We desire a candidate who anticipates needs of clients and the team, and is courteous and professional. Our candidate is modest and loyal but possesses an outstanding skill set and impressive history of work, which supports our current job description, and is confident in their abilities.
Our candidate wants a long-term home and team to join*, and genuinely cares for our business and staff, demonstrating this by having an exceptional work ethic and approaching all their work and duties with integrity and focus.
Bajillion Agency is a sister company to MotoVike Films and ActionCOACH Business Coaching. To learn more, check us out at www.bajillion.agency
* Serious applicants only please. We are looking for a long term fit.
- Two years experience in website design and development.
- A strong portfolio of projects demonstrating capabilities.
- Also, if you play an instrument, that’s a plus. We like to jam.
Duties / Responsibilities for Website Developer:
- Designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client's specifications.
- Create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
- Participate in client meetings including discovery sessions, presentations and training sessions with clients.
- Manage multiple projects and timelines at once.
- Collaborates with creative team, receives and implements frequent feedback.
- Willingness to take design direction when offered, and the ability to work independently when it isn’t.
- Actively seek new programming knowledge and industry trends and standards.
- Estimate and track time for client projects.
- Track and report results achieved for clients and internally, including website analytics.
- Other duties and special projects to assist in client service, sales, marketing and personnel activities.
Skills and Qualifications:
This is a full time position, salary range is $45,000-$60,000 (depending on your experience and skill in the areas we’re looking for expertise in). Please apply by December 18, interviews will be conducted that same week.
To apply, please submit the following items to email@example.com
- A detailed cover letter identifying why this position may be a fit for you, as well as identifying why your experience and approach make you most eligible
- Your resume
- Your portfolio demonstrating capabilities
- Three references with contact information