Are you an energetic individual with people smarts, top-notch computer skills and a sense of humor? Would you enjoy working for a growing, prestigious company in a fun, team-oriented environment in Topeka?
We are a close-knit group looking for the right person to complement our team. Applicant must have a strong capacity to handle people and tasks always with a proactive, driven approach. Because our environment is fast-paced and we are a small, innovative and growing company, all our team members demonstrate the ability to complete tasks with little or no supervision.
We desire a candidate who anticipates needs of clients and is courteous and professional. Our candidate is modest and loyal but possesses an outstanding skill set and impressive history of work, which supports our current job description, and is confident in their abilities.
Our candidate wants a long-term home and team to join*, and genuinely cares for our business and staff, demonstrating this by having an exceptional work ethic and approaching all their work and duties with integrity and focus.
Bajillion Agency is a sister company with MotoVike Films and ActionCOACH Business Coaching. To learn more, check us out at www.bajillion.agency
* Serious applicants only please. We are looking for a long term fit.
- Five years experience in marketing and/or account management.
- A degree in marketing, communications or business is a plus.
- Also, if you play an instrument, that’s a plus. We like to jam.
Duties / Responsibilities for Account Manager:
- Conduct client meetings including discovery sessions, proposal presentations and present creative work to clients and their teams.
- Write and send professional communications including detailed memos and emails, about marketing strategy, project status and results.
- Write marketing plans, strategies and proposals with budgets and timelines.
- Follow up with new business prospects by phone and email as needed.
- Estimate and track time for client projects.
- Track and report results achieved for clients and internally.
- Other duties and special projects to assist in client service, sales, marketing and personnel activities.
This is a full time position, salary range is $35,000-$45,000 (depending on the experience and skill in the areas we’re looking for expertise in).
To apply, please submit the following items to email@example.com
- A detailed cover letter identifying why this position may be a fit for you, as well as identifying why your experience and approach make you most eligible
- Your resume
- Three references with contact information